The Death of Definition
• a system of government by the whole population or all the eligible members of a state, typically through elected representatives.
• the practice or principles of social equality : demands for greater democracy.
• the state of being equal, esp. in status, rights, and opportunities.
• freedom from disturbance; quiet and tranquility.
• freedom from dispute or dissension between individuals or groups.
• a word that has only a grammatical function, and no meaning in itself.
As long as people are starving,
forbidden to love,
and bred to hate,
these words are merely causal vibrations
sent to prick the emotions desired effect.
it is not only the vacant cause,
but the soulless effect defining these words.